When a client uses Nywele Nyumbani instead of a salon, they are safer healthwise.
When you choose Nywele Nyumbani, you interact with fewer people. In a salon, you will meet other beauticians, besides the one that is serving you, and you’ll also brush by other clients. But with Nywele Nyumbani, you only meet the beautician(s) you ordered for.
Nywele Nyumbani Beauticians have also signed on and committed to do the following as they serve you:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after providing services to the client.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment including a face mask
- Provide services outside (preferably) or in a well-ventilated room
- Avoid touching face, mouth, nose and eyes during service provision
- Cover mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Frequently sanitize objects and surfaces contacted while providing the service
- Avoid close contact with others especially those who display COVID-19 Symptoms
- Dispose of waste and used materials appropriately